Dec 20, 2010

'Under The Stagelights' Look

'Under The Stagelights' Look

This look is pretty simple with greens and golds. It didn't turn out as intense as I wanted it to...I was going for a holiday look....so I'll have to tweak it a bit more before I can truly say it's a holiday look. oh and by the way...yay for my MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation...I totally forgot that I love this foundation.

Eyes:

PRIME:
I started off with NARS Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base all over my lid up to the brow bone. I applied MAC Layin' Low Paintpot (matte beige) all over my lid and on my brow bone as my primary base. Sonia Kashuk Dome Blending Brush

COLOR:
On the inner lid and tearduct area I applied Magnolia Makeup 027 Stagelights Pigment (shimmery light gold). MAC 239 Eye Shader Brush
Next on the middle of the lid I applied Aromaleigh Moss Pigment (matte moss green). MAC 242 Shader Brush
On the outer lid and crease I applied Aromaleigh Drama Queen Green Pigment (shimmery dark green). MAC 217 Blending Brush
On the browbone area and for blending I used the matte camel color from the Wet 'n' Wild Plum Vanity Palette. MAC Large 252 Shader Brush
For highlight I used MAC Blanc Type (matte ivory). MAC Large 252 Shader
For my lower lashline I used the Aromaleigh Drama Queen Green Pigment (shimmery dark green) - OUTER. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush

BROWS:
My brows are filled in with MAC Eyebrow Pencil in Stud and NARS Coconut Grove Eyeshadow (matte blackened brown). Paula Dorf Eye Definer Flat Top Brush

DEFINE:
I lined my upper lashline with Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner.
I lined my lower waterline with L'Oreal HIP Cream Eyeliner in Black. Stila #28 Smudge Pot Brush
I used Too Faced Lash Injection Mascara for my lashes and added Beautee Senses Erotica False Eyelashes for effect.

Lips:

POLISH:
For my lips I used Bare Escentuals Wearable Nude Lipstick (creamy neutral pink) topped with MAC Naked Space Lipglass (shimmery nude).

Face:

FINISH:
MAC Oil Control Lotion and Tarte Clean Slate Face Primer. I used MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC45 - Sigma Flat Top Synthetic Kabuki Brush - for my face and set my t-zone with MAC Blot Powder in Dark. I used YSL TOUCHE ÉCLAT Radiant Touch in #5 and MUFE #14 Full Cover Concealer - Fingers : ) under my eyes set with Benefit Powderflage - Beauty Blender Sponge.

I used Studio Gear Natural Blush (matte natural pink) for my cheeks - MAC 129 Powder/Blush Brush and MUFE #2 Sculpting Kit for contour and highlight - MAC 168 Large Angled Contour Brush.


5 comments:

  1. Makeup twin! Get out of my head LOL... I wore my makeup like this yesterday... I'm sending you a pic this time. Check your email

    ReplyDelete
  2. I use to love the studio fix fluid foundation... I even used the same shade but I started noticing that it was making me look pale. Especially around the hairline, it looked really off. Do you find using the Kabuki brush helps it to go on more evenly and fade better?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice, goes well with the top.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really like this one... n im not a huge fan of green, but it looks really gud on u... idk if you've answered this question already in another post, but where do u shop? ur outfits always look really fly!! lol... i hope i dont sound tooo much like a groupie (mayb a lil bit, lol)...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this mossy smokey eye look! Very very pretty on you :)

    P.S. I haven't used my sff in a year :/ oops!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to comment. Free to contact me via email with further questions or business inquiries at thefancyface@hotmail.com. Comments that include advertisements, self-promotion, insults, etc. are subject to deletion.

>